WELCOME BACK | WE’VE MISSED YOU
Here’s what you need to know.
The library will be open limited hours.
Monday 10am – 4pm
Wednesday 10am – 6pm
The building will be closed all other days.
Curbside pick up will still be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
The well-being of our community and staff is always our top priority.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Offering contactless holds pickup.
- Maintaining 6 feet of distance between each other.
- Wearing face coverings while inside the library.
- Following cleaning and disinfecting protocols put out by the CDC.
- The first hour of each day is reserved for patrons over the age of 60.
What we’re asking you to do:
- Do not enter the library if you currently have or recently had a fever, cough, shortness or
breath, or are feeling unwell.
- Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the library.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- Wear a face covering while inside the library.
- Follow all directional signs and floor markings.
LIMITED COMPUTER USE
Computers have been spaced 6 feet apart and will be cleaned between uses. Please call in advance to
reserve a computer. Computer sessions will be limited to 30 minutes.
RETURNING ITEMS AND DUE DATES
Our book drop is open for you to return your checked out library items, please do not bring them in to
- Returned items will be quarantined for 3 days before getting checked in.
- All overdue fines have been waived during this time.
PLACING ITEMS ON HOLD FOR PICKUP
Place items on hold and pick them up when you’re notified that they are ready.
Pickup is available:
Tuesdays and Thursdays | 11am until 3pm
What you need to know:
- Place your holds online or by phone 508-866-3415.
- Need help deciding what you want? Call us for help.
- Wait until you are notified that your items are ready for pick up.