The Carver Public Library processes new passports by appointment. Our phone number is 508-866-3415 and the latest appointments for any day including Tuesday, & Thursday evenings and Saturdays, is 45 minutes before we close. Our Library hours are here.
Here is our step-by-step guide to getting your passport successfully!
Make an appointment with us to have your passport processed.
BRING TO THE APPOINTMENT:
- The Completed DS-11 Passport Application.
The application can be picked up here at the library or it can be downloaded and/or filled out and printed from: http://travel.state.gov/. Please complete the form using black ink and include your social security number. Please do not sign the form until you are at your appointment.
- One 2×2 passport photo which can be taken at any CVS, Walmart, Walgreens as well as AAA at Exit 5 off of Route 3.
- Current Driver’s license and a photocopy of front and back of license
- Birth Certificate – 8-1/2 x 11 or larger with seal and file or registration date. Birth certificates must also have the full name of applicant’s parents. Please bring a photocopy of birth certificate.
- There is a payment to the US Department of State and another processing fee to the Carver Public Library. Please bring at least 1 check or money order for the US Department of State and either a check or cash for the Carver Public Library.